Saturday, March 15, 2014

Flirtatious Children



This one was in the flirtation collection, and while I appreciate an extra postcard, I'm not sure that children holding hands qualifies as a romantic image.  No publisher was listed, but it was made in Bohemia, now the western half of the Czech Republic, when this card was printed, either part of Austria-Hungary or Czechoslovakia.  I've written that most of the cards in this lot are clearly hand-colored photos, some pure illustration, and some in between...A nice way of saying, I'm not 100% sure.  This is one of those images.  I'm fairly certain this one is a colored photo, but if anyone want's to disagree with me, I won't be offended.  Too, I like all the foreign languages on the back of the card.  Yes, it's kind of interesting, but it also tells me that this card wasn't just being sold in the U.S.

Click on flirtation in labels, etc., etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment