Monday, August 26, 2013

The Defaced Passport



I've been looking for vintage passports, full of stamps, for a long time.  I don't know why, but they're really hard to find.  This isn't quite what I've been searching for, but it's a start.  A single page, a mining engineer, born in Japan, but with a very English name.  His father must have been living there when he was born.  It's hard to tell if he was part Asian with that weird bird cage drawing on his face, but his family, clearly, wasn't.

1 comment:

  1. Commenting on your blog post is simply amazing. I have learned a lot of things from your content and I would love to check out your website often. It helped me a lot and I am really thankful to you for mentioning relevant content. I have also subscribed your blog and will go through its details every now and then.If you want to learn more about Buy Best Novelty Documents Online you visit now

    ReplyDelete