Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Here, There, and Everywhere Collection-Sitting and Standing Album Page






It's been awhile since I've posted anything from this collection, so I guess I should recap a bit for those not inclined to click on The Here There and Everywhere Collection in the labels section at the bottom of the post.

I bought an envelope of photos and loose album pages from a dealer who assured me that the whole lot was from an estate sale and was all related.  Of course, I've been collecting things long enough to know that sellers  often tell buyers what they think they want to hear.  In a nutshell, I have my doubts about the story I was given.  A lot of the contents of the envelope are clearly related, including this loose album page, while other stuff, well let's just say that I think some photos got thrown in to make the collection look bigger.

So, an upper middle class family for the pre World War 1 era?  That's my best guess for this particular album page.

No comments:

Post a Comment