Friday, April 13, 2018

The Post War European Trip Collection-Gloria Lee, Probably



It's been more than a month since I started in on this collection, so a brief explanation why a pencil sketch  has ended up on a blog devoted to old photographs.  I bought an envelope of material that documents, pretty much, a trip by Gloria Lee Bigewet, from the great state of Missouri.  This envelope has brochures, postcards, some photographic, some illustrated, a letter, and this drawing.  Had the collection been related by theme, I would have published the non photographic stuff on my Fair Use blog, but since it's all from a single person, everything, including stuff that didn't start life in a camera, will end up here.  So, click on The Post War European Trip Collection in labels to see what's up, and what will be up in the future. 

As far as the artist, I have no idea who Ann Reeves is, but I'm doing what little research I can as I go along, so who knows what will turn up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment