Thursday, June 30, 2016

What A Group Of People



When I found this photo, I immediately thought there was something a bit off.   It took me a bit, and I had to scan it and blow it up, but finally I figured it out.  Take a look at the second row of people.  They're a lot smaller than they should be.  It's true that they could be a lot further back from the front row than I think, but why are they also smaller than the people in the back row?   Too, take a look at the lady, second from the left in the back row.  It might be necessary to click on the image and bring it up in a larger window to see; the bottom of her body, below the waist, appears to be missing.  I suppose it's possible she standing in a bush, but that doesn't make a lot of sense.  I know how it's possible to make a photo composition in the pre-photoshop era, and it's a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment