Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A California Kid


So, here's the story.  Every so often, I visit a favorite antique mall and go through a tray of old photos.  The dealer keeps replenishing it with new images.  I've been finding a series of old prints, the same format, same weight paper, all from the same era.  Some have a printers stamp, "PRINTED BY MERICK REYNOLDS, JR.  222 SO. BROADWAY, LOS ANGELES, CAL."  Most have no markings at all.  So far, I haven't found any that are labeled.  I think it probable that all these photos are from the same family, although I can't be sure.  As I find new images, they go up on the blog.  I'm putting SGV Family in the labels section at the bottom of the post so that anyone interested in seeing the whole lot can pull them up and see them together.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment