Saturday, October 7, 2023

Los Angeles Indiana 13




 

So, there I was, watching one of those PBS fundraisers when the host referred to The Beatles as the penultimate rock band.  Of course, as we all know, penultimate actually means the next to the last, and this is the penultimate post for the Los Angeles Indiana collection.  That is unless I find another loose album page from the same seller, which I'm beginning to accept isn't going to happen.  Anyway, we've got another diversion to Lamar, Colorado, or at least the lab stamp on the back of the third picture in the column says, "Kodak Finishing, J.H. WARD Lamar, Colo."  I promise the next thing I post will be the final three photos from this collection. No more interruptions and to see everything in order, click on The Los Angeles Indiana Collection in labels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment