Sunday, February 26, 2023

Los Angeles Indiana 1


 

Every so often I'll write about how unhappy I am that antique sellers cut up photo albums and sell individual pages or prints which, of course, doesn't stop me from buying them.  There are two sides to this album page, both with photos. I'll be breaking things up, though I'm not quite sure how, and it's also possible I may go online and buy a few more pages that are being sold by an eBay seller located in Indiana. And that's why I'm calling this The Los Angeles Indiana Collection and clicking on that in labels will be the best way to see other parts.  So why the title?  Take a look at the border on the print in the upper left.  Apart from L.A., there's also a drawing of the Los Angeles Coliseum.  Perhaps it's from 1932 and the Olympics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment