Saturday, January 4, 2020

Los Angeles via Hurricane, Utah 1






I took a vacation last summer.  Made my way to Utah for the national parks, got as far as Salt Lake City, and returned home via Nevada.  Anyway, I bought this loose album page at an antique store in Hurricane Utah.  This album page with views of Los Angeles.  And how do I know it's from L.A.  Easy, I recognize a bridge in a photo on the other side of the page.  I figure there are too many photos to do all this in one or two posts, so I'm more or less doing one row of pictures per post.  Too, I'm only going to post the whole page for position once per side.  Eventually, click on LA Hurricane in labels to see everything.  I'm definitely breaking this one up, so  it'll help for anyone wanting to see everything.  I wonder if the people in these photos were originally from Utah, gone to L.A. to seek fame and fortune, or if they eventually drifted to Utah, with neither fame or fortune?  L.A., even now, can be a hard place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment