Sunday, September 9, 2018

Dana Hall School For Girls 2







The first full album page from this collection.  As I noted in the first post from this lot, the individual pages, on heavy card stock, won't fit on the scanner.  For location, the large class picture is on the top of the page, the smaller images read from left to right.

So, the class of 1914 or incoming students from 1914?  I'm going to say, and it's just a guess, that 1914 refers to a graduating class.  I did a bit of research on Dana Hall School for Girls and noted that famed aviator Opal Kunz graduated in 1914.  I brought out the really good magnifying glass and thought I found her.  Then I found another student who could have been her, and then yet another Opal candidate.  In the end, I just couldn't be sure.

Click on Dana Hall School to see other posts from this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment