Thursday, December 5, 2013

Just For the Hell Of It


Just for the hell of it, I thought I'd try a different approach.  In my collecting, I pick up all sorts of old photos,  some of which are rather faded.  I've noticed something new in my additions to this blog in the past month or so.  The more faded the photo, the darker it uploads.  Just for the hell of it, I converted the very faded, brownish print I uploaded in my last post, to a greyscale.  A fancy way of saying, I got rid of the brown when I scanned the photo to my hard drive.  Sadly, it made not a whit of difference when I posted it to the blog.  I guess the tech boys at Blogger did what the tech boys do. They changed things.  In this case, a bit of auto correct, with no means of over riding what, in my case, is neither needed or wanted.  Oh well, I'm not happy, but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment