Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Random Japanese Snapshots 1


 

Despite money being tight right now, I recently purchased an envelope of random Japanese snapshots.  Well, I don't know that for sure.  For all I know they all come from the same family which makes them far less random.  Anyway, I have a couple with some writing on the back.  They'll be published with a scan of the back that, with any luck, someone can translate for me, or at the very least tell me if they're upside down.  Some will be posted in lots of three, but I'm starting with a one-off of this group shot in the snow.  I'm thinking class photo considering the institutional-type building in the background.  Eventually, when I get around to putting more up, click on Random Japanese Snapshots Collection in labels to bring everything up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment