Saturday, November 30, 2019

Higgins' Pocket Gallery 1



It's not a true photograph, so much as a photostat.  I wasn't able to find out much about the Higgins' Pocket Gallery.  I found a brief mention in an old article that referenced the gallery and mentioned it was compiled by police chief, Honest Jimmy Higgins.  Then, when I typed in chief Jimmy Higgins as well as a few other combinations, all that came up was current police chiefs, and assuming they aren't 100 years old, not honest Jimmy.

So, this will be the first in a series.  Additional posts will be individual images of the various fugitives as well as the small descriptive paragraphs on the back of the page.  Click on Higgins Pocket Gallery in labels at the bottom of the page.  As of yet I haven't decided if I'm going to put them up with out interruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment