Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Heartland



I've had this photo for years, and I didn't think I'd ever post it.  Anyway, while I'm not a big fan of Ken Burns, I've been watching a bit of his documentary series on country music.  It seems to me that if you're doing a series on country music, you'd include more performance footage.  Like maybe an actual complete song.  As I said, not a big fan.  While I was watching tonight's episode I remembered I had this photo in my collection.  It took me a bit to find it.  I've got a lot of boxes with photographs I haven't yet posted.  I looked up Heartland on Google.  I found a band by that name from Huntsville, Alabama, founded in 1996.  I have no date on this image, but the hair styles say seventies or eighties.  Too, the 309 area code is from Illinois, the actual heartland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment