Monday, June 17, 2019

The Bulgarian School Boy Album 11






Well, I haven't posted anything for awhile.  I haven't given up, I just haven't felt like it, and since my life is a bit on hold right now with the ever darkening cloud of federal jury duty hanging over my head, I decided to return to the Bulgarian school boys.

There's nothing written on the back of the top print, but a lot of info that I can't read on the bottom print.  Someone wrote a date, 1938, over the original writing, and then someone came along and put some sort of mark over the eight.  There is a fairly large range of dates on the prints in this album and 1938 is one of the earlier ones.  Take a look at the boys and they look really young.

Just a reminder, click on The Bulgarian School Boy Album in labels to see parts one through ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment