Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Here, There, and Everywhere Collection-The Big House





So, awhile back I bought an envelope full of photos that the seller assured me was all from a single source, an estate sale to be precise.  Now, every time I'm told something like that, I have a tendency to take it with a grain of salt. Antique dealers surely know that photo collectors like true family collections.  Anyway, some of the images clearly go together, and some....well maybe. 

There are a lot of different houses in this collection, but this one is unique.  Let's just say that these are probably vacation pictures.  Maybe England, but then again one of the areas seen in this lot is upstate New York so a robber baron monstrosity is another possibility. 

If you want an explanation for the name I've chosen for these posts, click on The Here There and Everywhere Collection in labels.  There are no photographs on the other side of this loose album page.

No comments:

Post a Comment