Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Couple That Dresses Together Stays Together



I've written about this before.  I spent decades working in professional photo labs, and hardly a week went by were I didn't print "private" photographs.  There were a lot of amateur pinups, naked wives and girlfriends, the occasional naked man, and a few pictures of people having sex.  But, by far and away the most common of these private pictures were men dressed as women.  Some were obviously joke pictures, bearded men with hairy legs in ill fitting dresses.  There were also a lot of photos were an effort was made for the cross dressed male to look like the real thing.  Considering how many times I only knew it was a guy because I was told, I probably printed far more such pictures than I was aware of.  In other words, I'm never surprised when I find a photo with a man in women's clothes.  If anything, I'm surprised I don't find more.  I'm about 99% sure  the person on the right is a man.  I'm a lot less sure that the person on the left is a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment