Monday, October 26, 2015

Culver City Trash, Family Dinner



Things do change.  Just a few weeks ago, I was complaining about how few examples of true found photography, pictures literally found on the street, I have in the collection.  And then, I had an early morning work day in Culver City, I was walking to my job, passed a dumpster in front of a thrift shop, filled with stuff that was so worthless it was being tossed, and there they were, old photos.  Some were so far down in the bin I wasn't willing to go diving, some were damaged beyond use, and some were covered in slime so vile even I wasn't willing to clean them off, and I have a pretty strong stomach.   Anyway, this one is the first of the lot.  I'll be putting them up, without interruption, so it's probably not necessary, but they'll all be tagged Culver City Trash Collection in labels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment