Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The German American Collection, A Couple of Older Ones














I started this blog to impose a certain amount of organization on a growing collection. In the past couple of months I've made my bank roll even smaller with the purchase of archival storage materials. One of the first acid free boxes I purchased was for the German-American collection, and because it has been out of sight it's also been a bit out of mind. So, it's time to put up a few more posts. To recap, a dealer had purchased an estate, sold some of the photos separately, then broke up what was left into several lots and put them up for sale on line. I got one of the lots and because it's so broken up, I'm putting them up in a catch as can manner. When I get to it, I get to it. And remember, click on German-American in the labels section to bring up the whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment