Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Los Angeles Indiana 9




   

Well, I've been away from The New Found Photography for a while.  I was out of town, and finances are a bit tight so I haven't really been increasing the size of the photo collection, and what can I say, out of sight, out of mind. 

So, if nothing else, a return to the The Los Angles Indiana Collection, and by clicking on that, the whole lot can be brought up for viewing.  Anyway, I called it that because on the first page I purchased from this album, there were prints with a Los Angeles-themed decorative border, and I purchased them from an eBay seller in Indiana.  I had made the decision not to remove photos from album pages until it was time to scan individual photos.  Perhaps I shouldn't have waited since two of these photos have information on the back, and one includes a new location.  So, on the back of the top photo in the column, "Me & Aunt Lou."  And on the back of the middle photo, a processor's stamp, "Kodak Finishing J.H. Ward, Lamar, Colo." 


No comments:

Post a Comment