Wednesday, August 15, 2018

An Actor Prepares 1








I swear, if I ever get enough money to buy a really good scanner,  I'll redo this post.  The one I've got know seems intent on correcting photographs even when it's not necessary.  The fact is, the better the quality print, the harder it tries to dig out detail in shadow areas which were printed in a way to plug up those ares and give a nice solid black. Well, now that that's over....

There are two possible explanations for this gentleman posing as a woman.  Either he was what is now referred to as trans-gendered, or he's a male actor playing a female role.  Considering these photos were shot in a studio, printed on a heavy double weight paper, I'm betting on the latter.  I've spent the last hour or so searching cross-dressed actors trying to get an identification, but so far, no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment