Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Stylish Extra Photo



It's a little silly considering my idea of dressing up is a tee shirt without holes, but somewhere along the line I got interested in fashion photography.  I spent a lot of years working in custom photo labs and spent years printing black & white fashion shoots, and it also helped that some of the great photographers that interested me often supported themselves by doing fashion work on the side.  I doubt that Man Ray was raking in the bucks with his photograms.  Anyway, this young lady is looking quite fashionable.  There is an Agfa Lupex watermark on the back, and considering when it was taken (probably the thirties.) there's a high probability it's from Europe, possibly Germany.

So, I've still got plenty of these throw in prints, but it's time to move on to other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment