Thursday, May 3, 2018

Na-num



I've written about this before.  I quite often buy envelopes of old photographs.  Sometimes they're related by a general theme, women, people with cars, children, that sort of thing.  Sometimes they're just random snapshots.  I'd never buy anything without at least a few images I really wanted, but, more often than not, there are a number of photos I think of as throw-ins.  It's not that I think they're bad pictures, or photos with no interest whatsoever.  They're just photographs I wouldn't have purchased on their own.  So, over the next few days, some of the throw-ins.

Written on the back, "Back door at 2309 Grand Blvd. Cedar Heights, Cedar Falls, Iowa.  Jan. 1st 1940.  Na-num."  A little less than a year before Pearl Harbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment