Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Views of the World, San Nichola, Cebu, P.I.



Cebu is an island in the Philippines.  I looked up San Nichola, but couldn't find it.  There is a neighborhood called San Nicholas in Cebu City.  If this card is from that neighborhood then it doesn't look like this anymore.  Cebu City isn't the second largest city in the country, but it's sometimes called the second city of the Philippines, and it's densely populated.  I doubt there are any huts and wide dirt roads anymore.

So this is it.  The final card in this series.  If I ever find the few missing images, or if I run across any cards numbered higher than 48, I'll buy them and post them here.  But, I wouldn't hold my breath.  Click on Views of the World in labels at the bottom of the post to see the whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment